Manual to Setup Your Printer Using ij.start.canon
ij start canon | canon printer | canon ij setup
Use ij.start.canon to install your Canon product. Find inkjet Canon printer and scanner support here. canon ij printer is a complete solution for multiple tasks that you can easily learn to setup with ij start canon and get a better experience. This is the official online support site that provides you with online manuals, function information and more for Canon products. What’s more on the ij.start.canon site are the download and installation steps for canon ij printer which is essential for the full Canon set up process. So check out more steps below.
Download the ij.start.canon setup
- Install your Canon printer first.
- On your device, open the browser of your choice next.
- Now, in the search address, enter the Canon ij.start.canon setup website.
- Then, enter the model number of your Canon.
- A link will now appear on the screen; press the button that is located at the bottom to click on it.
- After that, use the ij.start.canon setup page to get started downloading the software and drivers.
- Finally, finish downloading the software by installing it on the Canon printer by clicking twice.
Install the Drivers for the ij.start.canon setup
- After the file has been downloaded to your device, you can save it anywhere.
- And afterward, go to where you have saved the ij.start.canon arrangement record, and snap two times on the document.
- After that, select between a USB or wireless connection.
- Now, turn on the Canon printer by pressing the printer’s turn-on button.
- Tap and hold the Wifi button after selecting the wireless connection.
- If you then observe the blue and green lamps blinking, the printer is now connected to Wifi.
- The page containing the terms of the license to install the Canon printers will now appear.
- Install the Canon printer after reading and accepting the license conditions.
- The installation process will be completed at last.
Set up the ij.start.canon setup Printer using USB
- Checking to see if you have a USB cable is the first step.
- Next, select your preferred browser and go to ij.start.canon setup to select the USB network connection for setup.
- Then, wait for your Canon printer and device to become USB-connected.
- After that, tap Next to download the printer’s driver.
- Before proceeding, confirm the specific network connection you intend to use to connect the printer.
- Click the Yes button, the Complete button, and the Add printer option to continue.
- Now, select the Add option to download the driver from the ij.start.canon setup website.
- Further, select the connection by going to Device settings, then LAN settings.
- From that point onward, introduce Canon drivers, go for inkjet cartridge establishment, and twofold really take a look at the associations for your gadget.
- The Canon printer has been set up successfully, and you can now try printing.